Lone Star Commerce Center Fort Worth, TX
Acres for Build To Suit
- 64 acre master planned industrial park with a total build out of 800,000 SF within the mixed- use Landmark Quebec development.
- 27 acre Phase I development of three state-of- the-art, shallow bay industrial buildings totaling 380,020 square feet.
- Abundant tenant amenities including dozens of restaurants, five hotels, movie theater, retail and shopping.
- Central location at the high volume intersection of I-820 (85,00 cars per day) and SH-199/ Jacksboro Highway (52,000 cars per day).
- Visibility from I-820 and immediate highway access with two, four-way intersections at Quebec Street and Navajo Trail.
- Located 8 miles from downtown Fort Worth, 5 miles from I-30, 8 miles from I-35W and 18 miles from the BNSF Intermodal Facility.